DIY Pretzel Crisps® Magnets
Do you find your kitchen counter cluttered with magazine clippings, coupons, and mail? These quirky Pretzel Crisps® magnets will keep important documents out of the way. Added bonus: This simple project will be fun to do with your kids!
• Pretzel Crisps®
• Decoupage (A glue, also known as Modge Podge)
• A paint brush (Foam paintbrushes are most effective)
1. Using your paintbrush, cover one side of the Pretzel Crisps® with decoupage. Allow them to dry enough so they are no longer sticky, then flip and coat the other side. Feel free to add another layer on each side until desired durability and sturdiness is reached.
2. Once your layers have been painted and the decoupage is dry enough to handle, add a little more decoupage (or another glue) to the magnets and adhere to the back of each Pretzel Crisps®.
3. Allow them to dry for at least 24 hours.
Practical and fun! Hopefully no one tries to eat them.