Healthier Key Lime Pie Trifle
– 1 cup ground Pretzel Crisps®
– 1/2 tablespoon erythritol
– 1 vanilla bean pod
– 1/2 tablespoon butter
– 1 block of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
– 1/8 cup heavy whipping cream
– 1 small avocado, peeled and pitted
– 1 tablespoon erythritol
– Juice of 1 1/2 limes
Pulse Pretzel Crisps® in a food processor, until crumb-like. Scrape the beans of a vanilla pod into the crumbs. Add sweetener. Melt butter and stir into crumbs. Set to the side.
Whip cream cheese with a hand mixer. Mix in heavy cream. Dice avocado and mix in well. Add sweetener, and lime juice. Feel free to add lime juice and sweetener to taste.
Spoon in a layer of crumbs, then lime batter into a cup. Refrigerate until serving.