20 to 40 Original Pretzel Crisps®
1 Cup Caramel Candies
1 Tablespoon Half-and-Half
1-¼ Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut, Toasted and Divided
10 Ounces Dark Chocolate Chips
1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the caramel candies and the half-and-half. Microwave on high, in 30 second intervals, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup of the toasted coconut flakes until well combined.
- Spread a tablespoon worth of caramel filling onto a Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisp® and gently sandwich together with another one, until all of the filling has been used.
- In a small bowl, combine the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave on high, in 30-second intervals, until melted and smooth.
- Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into the melted chocolate. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off and place back on the sheet pan. Sprinkle with the remaining toasted coconut flakes.
Recipe courtesy of Tip Hero